Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

A Guide to Buying in NYC

SONY DSC

capture

Leah Kelly sat down with KidKlass to talk parenting and buying real estate in NYC.

She is a mom to four year old twins and a newborn.  She and her husband grew up in NYC and

couldn’t imagine raising their family anywhere else.  She shares her favorite kid friendly spots in NYC.

Leah gave us the ultimate guide to buying in NYC she and her partner LeAnn M. Waldron created. Leah and LeAnn are both brokers at Sotheby’s International Realty, a top brokerage firm in NYC.  Their latest buyers guide simplifies terms you need to know when searching for apartments, weighs pros and cons of condos vs. cooperatives, and shares important information that any first time NYC buyer should know.

Morning coffee chat with Leah Kelly and her family.

Question 1.

What is your profession?

I am a real estate broker at Sotheby’s International Realty.

Question 2.

What Inspires You?

My family. Being a good role model for my children.

Question 2.

Where do you live?

We recently moved from Midtown to Washington Heights.  It’s a bustling and growing community and it’s near the hospital where my husband works.  I love the vibrant culture and diversity we find here.  It’s also near my children’s preschool in Riverdale, so it makes the daily commute to school easy!

Question 3.

How many kids you have? How old are they?

2 – 4 year old boys and 1 new baby girl.  We also have a puggle named Molly!

Question 4.

What are your favorite family activities to do in or around NYC?

We love to explore the city and try fun new things together.  You can find us adventuring at Wave Hill for Halloween crafts, hitting Heckscher Park to meet friends, or hitting a kids show at one of the many great kids theaters near us.

Question 5.

What are your kids favorites NYC classes? Camp?

Question 6.

What is your favorites family restaurant in NYC?

Benihana!  Yes, we live in NYC but you can’t beat the quick meal and built in kids entertainment at this restaurant in Midtown Manhattan.  My kids love when they chefs catch shrimp in their hats and make fried rice right in front of them.  Eating here has made my kids more adventurous too…who wouldn’t eat anything the chef with flying food serves you tableside!

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Facebook
YouTube
YouTube
INSTAGRAM
Pinterest
Google+
http://community.kidklass.com/2062-2/