Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Classon Playground

DeKalb Playground, located on Lafayette Avenue between St. James Place and Classon Avenue and also known as Classon Playground, takes its name from Revolutionary War hero General Baron Johann DeKalb (1721-1780), remembered as one of the most courageous and skilled of the many foreigners who embraced the cause of American liberty.

Cross Streets
Lafayette Ave. and Classon Ave.
Facilities

Basketball Courts, Handball Courts, Playgrounds, Spray Showers