Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Fox Playground

This playground was named in memory of David A. Fox (1951-1971) under a local law introduced by Council Member Theodore Silverman and signed by Mayor John V. Lindsay on December 22, 1971.

Cross Streets
Ave. H between E. 54 St. to E. 55 St.
Facilities

Basketball Courts, Bathrooms, Eateries, Handball Courts, Outdoor Pools, Playgrounds, Spray Showers