Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Frost Playground

This playground is located on Frost Street at Debevoise Avenue in the Cooper Park Houses complex. Frost Street was formerly known as Bennett Street for William Adriana Bennett, an early Bushwick landowner. In 1912 the street was renamed for Edmund Frost, a land dealer and president of the Board of Trustees of Williamsburg in the 1830s.

Cross Streets
Frost St. bet. Debevoise Ave. and Kingsland Ave.
Facilities

Handball Courts, Playgrounds