Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Glenwood Playground

Glenwood Playground, located at the intersection of Ralph Avenue and Farragut Road, is named for nearby Glenwood Road. Originally named Avenue G, Glenwood Road was constructed in 1902 as part of the Brooklyn grid system. A local law of 1926 renamed the street with reference to the wooded land that it traversed.

Cross Streets
Ralph Ave. and Farragut Rd.
Facilities

Basketball Courts, Bathrooms, Handball Courts, Outdoor Pools, Playgrounds