Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Gonzalo Plasencia Playground

Playground Three Forty gets its name from its location on 3rd Avenue and 40th Street. The City purchased the land in 1958 in order to provide a playground for the adjoining J.H.S. 136, the Charles O. Dewey School.

Cross Streets
3 Ave. bet. 40 St. and 41 St.
Facilities

Basketball Courts, Handball Courts, Playgrounds