Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Greene Playground

Greene Playground takes its name from its location on Greene Avenue, named in 1904, which runs from Fulton Street to Metropolitan Avenue. The source of both names is Revolutionary War General Nathanael Greene, for whom Fort Greene Park was named in 1812.

Cross Streets
Greene Ave. bet. Waverly Ave. and Washington Ave.
Facilities

Basketball Courts, Bathrooms, Handball Courts, Playgrounds, Spray Showers