Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

McDonald Playground

This playground takes its name from the adjacent avenue, once called Gravesend after the historic town that existed here. In 1933, the City changed the street name to honor John R. McDonald (1871-1932), who served as chief clerk at Brooklyn Surrogate’s Court, and died as a result of swallowing a chicken bone.

Cross Streets
Mcdonald Ave. between Ave. S and Ave. T
Facilities

Bathrooms, Handball Courts, Playgrounds, Spray Showers, Tennis Courts