Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Parade Ground

The Parade Grounds of Prospect Park have served as an integral part of the Brooklyn community since the mid-19th century. In 1868 the southern Parade Grounds were set aside from the City’s original purchase as a public area for Civil War veterans of New York’s First Division of the Union Army and New York Coast Guard to conduct military exercises away from Prospect Park’s tranquil interior.

Cross Streets
Parkside Ave., Caton Ave., bet. Parade Pl. and Coney Island Ave.
Facilities

Baseball Fields, Basketball Courts, Bathrooms, Playgrounds, Soccer Fields