Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Washington Park

Washington Park, once the grounds of the Battle of Brooklyn, is both a historic site and a center for both active and passive play. This park is home to the Old Stone House, originally built in 1699 by Claes Arents Vechte before being reconstructed from the original stones. Today, the Old Stone House serves as an interpretive and educational center dedicated to Brooklyn history and the largest battle in the American Revolution.

Cross Streets
5 St., 4 St. bet. 4 Ave. and 5 Ave.
Facilities

Handball Courts, Playgrounds, Skate Parks